Lands Colliery [2]
Opened/Sunk: -
Closed: 1880-1919, as referenced: Durham County Record Office, ref. NCB 24/117
Location: -
Map Reference: 41SE
OS Edition: 1st: 1857, 2nd: 1898(d), 3rd: 1924(d), 4th: x
(d) Shown as old or disused on this edition
Details
Company/Proprieter
Stobart, Henry & Co.- "Reports of the Inspector of Mines for the Year 1873", London, 1874 (Durham County Record Office, ref. D/DMA 255)
- "Mines and Minerals and Mineral Statistics 1883", H.M. Inspector of Mines, London, 1884 (Mining Institute, Newcastle)
Other Notes
unnamed in 1898Area Map
Adjust the map scale (1:10,000 or below) to enable options for historical maps and aerial photographs. Get help with interactive maps to learn more about map tools and about all of the options available.
Loading map, please wait...